Friday, September 28, 2012


My name is Mark Juggassar and Marketing is my major at Brooklyn College. My education goal is to acquire an advanced college degree with significant concentration in marketing, business strategies, and operations management. My career goal is to attain a solid reputation as a marketing analyst and establish a successful marketing consulting business with a leadership position in the marketplace. By the way, I spend a significant amount of my spare time researching and analyzing the business models of retail and manufacturing companies.

This is my first blog entry. I am completing a requirement for my New Media and Business course,
Ezra Rhein is my professor. My next blog will be a brief description of my term project.rhein@sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment